$1,000 Scholarship Prize – Sponsored by CollegeOnline.org
Prospective or current college students – listen up! We know that college can get costly, so we want to help you achieve your educational and career goals. Which is why CollegeOnline.org is offering a $1,000 college scholarship!
What Should You Submit?
Answer the question: “What does college/education mean to you?” Submit your interpretation of the meaning of college and education through an infographic, essay, poem, video, illustration, or any other way to creatively answer this question.
Scholarship amount: $1,000
Deadline: All submissions must be made before October 15, 2012.
Steps to Submit:
1) You have three options for submission:
a) Post your with submission with a link attribution to www.CollegeOnline.org.
b) Post to your Facebook page, tagging @CollegeOnline.org. (https://www.facebook.com/CollegeOnline.org)
c) Send submission to email@example.com.
2) Make sure to fill out your name, age, college attended or looking to attend, and the best email address to reach you.
An expert panel of judges will review each submission. One winner will be announced on October 20, 2012 on our Facebook page found at https://www.facebook.com/CollegeOnline.org.
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must be currently enrolled in college, or are a recent high school graduate. CollegeOnline.org has the right to verify your admission status with your college or university.
- Any college major is eligible for the scholarship award, although a creative major is a plus.
What Will Disqualify You?
- Submissions unrelated to subject.
- Plagiarized work.
- Submitting incorrect personal information.
Questions? Email CollegeOnline.org’s Editor-in-Chief, Allie Gray Freeland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: CollegeOnline.org reserves the right to repost submissions on social media networks and/or the College Online blog.
View and Share Our Scholarship Poster: